Saturday, September 17, 2016

Marconi Radio International*

Marconi Radio International*, transmitting from Italy, was logged on 17 September 2016. MRI DX report was observed in English and Italian from 17.30 till 18.00 UTC. Reception on 7.700 kHz / USB mode was (SINPO) 24332 - poor to fair signal strength, slight fading amidst atmospheric noise, occasionally with some utility QRM

Reception report with audio files were emailed on the same day. On 20 December 2016, this eQSL arrived.

MEA CULPA. Marconi Radio International, I regret and retract previously stating the broadcasts of your station were "a total waste of time", owing that you were slow to verify my reception report. I spoke impetuously, and I was wrong to do so,  I am sorry. Please accept my apology. 

Email:
marconiradiointernational@gmail.com

*Logged remotely in Malaysia from an SDR receiver located at the University of Twente (The Netherlands).

No comments:

Post a Comment